No products in the cart.
The Utility/Battle Rifle (UBR) stock is adjustable for length of pull like a standard M4-style collapsible stock, yet offers the same stability, head position and cheek weld advantages offered by a conventional fixed stock. This is due to the unique design of the 2 piece buttstock, with the lower half of the stock moving to accommodate the length desired by the shooter while the upper half remains in a stationary position on the rifle’s buffer tube. A battery compartment near to toe of the lower stock half and multiple quick detach sling swivel mounting points offer extra versatility. Stock comes complete with it’s own proprietary buffer tube, which must be installed on the user’s rifle. Uses standard AR-15 carbine (M4) buffer and buffer spring (not included).
- Weight: 1.46 lb.
- Weight, w/ Entry Receiver Extension: 1.63 lb.
- Length, Stock: 8.00-11.36 in.
- LOP Adjustment: 7-Position (0.56 in. / position)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.36 in.
- LOP, Collapsed (M4/M16): 11.10 in.
- LOP, Extended (M4/M16): 14.46 in.
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear – Reversible QD swivel sling mounts fit up to 1.5″ push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Bottom – 1.25″ sling loop
- Buttpad Thickness: 0.30″